Other Interventional Neuroradiology Articles/Procedures
- Arteriovenous Malformations of the Brain
The New England Journal of Medicine, 2007;356:270412.Robert M. Friedlander, M.D
- What Is an Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)?
From the Cerebrovascular Imaging and Intervention Committee of the American Heart Association Cardiovascular Council (NIH website for AVM)Randall T. Higashida, M.D., Chair
- What You Should Know About Cerebral Aneurysms
From the Cerebrovascular Imaging and Intervention Committee of the American Heart Association Cardiovascular CouncilRandall T. Higashida, M.D., Chair
- Treatment of Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fis- tulas: Current Strategies Based on Location and Hemodynamics, and Alter-native Techniques of Trans- catheter Embolization
RadioGraphics, Volume 24, Number 6, p1637-1653Kiyosue et al
- What is Moyamoya Disease?
Disclaimer About Medical Information: The information and reference materials contained in this web site are intended solely for the information of the reader. The information should not be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient's own physician. All visitors to this web site agree to read and abide by the complete terms of legal agreement and legal disclaimers found at the disclaimer page: Visitors must read the legal agreement and legal disclaimers.